I knew I needed to find a balance. Just not a diet. A new lifestyle, something that fits ME.
Thank you for reading my babble entry here. I just have been slowly making changes to my lifestyle, my carbon foot print for the past two years and kind of just threw them all in a jumble. I am not perfect and still am making changes and trying to let go of certain things. Below are some things I am still work ing on doing and hope to one day complete
* No longer use any plastic containers( I have reduce them by more than half, but still have some mixing bowls and such that are the plastic)
* No longer buy bottle water( I cut it by 90%, but still once a month end up buying one when out on the road)
* Carpool to work two weeks out of the month( my husband and I work different times, so trying to get this in more)
* Turn the water off during showers when am not fully standing in it. Examples : lathering hair up, shaving legs.( I do this every once in awhile not enough to fully impact my water consumpation)
* In Europe we have a drier that is a condesationation one, so it collects the water and you dump it out. I want to get better(the whole family has to do it too) to where we save that water in a bucket and water the grass outside with it. It is clean water.( We do it maybe once or twice a month, small change but want to do it everytime)
Do you have anything you are working on? Any other things you think I can do?