I woke up feeling so strong!
I am going to do this!
Breakfast: 9am :Ate my Granny Smith Green Apple slowly with a glass of nice cold ice water and a multi-vit/ pre natal actually. Figured they would have a good amount of what I need in them.
* I actually felt full, eating it slow does help!
(3 HOURS LATER)
~Okay now feeling really really hungry and I work at a teen center. So covering the lunch hour means I am having to smell all of the kids lunches. Drank 24oz of water to try to fill my tummy up. Only worked for a bit.
(4 HOURS LATER)
Lunch: 1pm :Ate my Red Delcious Apple slowly and drank another glass of water.
* Not satisfied at all. I have a headache and a sore throat, with hunger pains. This is a good thing right? Means I was toxic, addticted to the chemicals they put in food? Getting it out already?
~330pmThe teens are back in the bulding and school is out...this means...snack time. Oh lord, I want to rip an egg roll out of a kids hand and eat it. Not good.
~My headache is pounding now, nose won't quit running and my eyes are watery and itchy( could be allergies too).
Snack: 5pm :Ate my other apple, it was a Golden Delcious. Ate it fast cause I was hungry. Should have eaten it slowly. Not full at all. Drank another 24oz of water( my camelbak)
* Man, already sick of apples.
Dinner: 730pm: Ate my big fat orange and it was GOOOOOD! It was a great break from the apples. I ate it slowly and drank a glass of water.
* I feel full again. Still weak, headache and want to eat other stuff but I know that is the process.
( 1 HOUR LATER)
~I am going to take a hot bath full of espon salt. My body is so sore, headahce is dull now, tummy is rumbling. I just keep thinking of food. I want to cook homemade chicken and dumplings, fried chicken, homemade mac and cheese, even bread or cheese. Just something else. BUT this also makes me want to keep it up. Laid in bed and my husband and I tried to not talk of food and have managed to not snip at each other but once today. But both def feel the crankness they talk about.
Can I do another day of this??
Here is just a couple links you can check out to read about Fruit Fasting yourself.
~ Fruit Fasting
~ Another Person Trying out a Fruit Fast
Or Try Juice Fasting
~ Juice Master
* I am NOT in anyway saying to follow what the websites say or that you won't feel bad, just giving a few links to what I read on the path to making this choice to try a fruit fast. I searched and read for a week. Make sure if you have any health problems already you consult your doctor,